Friday, April 30, 2010

My Clever Husband


Have I told you how clever I think my husband is. This morning I went out for a massage, I have had a migraine this week and the doctor suggested a massage to help. When I came back home hubby had made this icon thingy on my sidebar that when I put in a new recipe of the week it will be filed over there and you can click on it to just see my recipes. I'm glad he is around because my technology skills are pretty sparse and not much would happen here if he didn't help.

So click over on the sidebar to find all of my recipes.

Enjoy!

Just so you know I am feeling a little better after the massage, my vision has returned to normal which is a huge plus and my head is not pounding. And the bonus is I get to go back in a week for another massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment