Monday, May 31, 2010

Day Two

So it's day two of my "Catch Up" week, and what have I done???? Well I am having one of THOSE DAYS!

  • Dropped two kids to school
  • Dropped my clean up bags to the op shop
  • Dropped some items to return to a friend
  • Dropped.....???? No not a child, but at times wished he would just stop..look at next point
  • Grocery Shopping with a whinging toddler
  • Put the shopping away
  • Cleaned and mopped my kitchen and bathroom
  • Hung out the washing
  • Folded washing
  • Soaking the lentils for our dinner
  • Prayed that I had more time to pray and sit and read and reflect
  • Made lots of lists of things to do for the rest of the week
  • Looked longingly at my pile of sewing and wished it was higher on my list of things to do
  • Trying to find a sitter for a date night with Hubby
  • Being thankful for friends who share their life with me, and a toddler who consistently naps during the day

Boy I wish there was time in this day for a nanna nap! Welcome to my messy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment