Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Screen Print creation!

..Just to report....I had a wonderful time last night at the screen printing class. Look what I got to make. Cath and Kristen took us through the method of silk screen printing and by the end of the 3 hrs we had all printed onto a 60cm square piece of fabric.I can't wait to get some equiptment and play around at home. (Don't look too closely, I think I was the messiest person in the class, see the blops of paint I smudged in places, oh and all around the studio too)

2 comments:

  1. Love the design! What are you planning to do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Thanks for the email. Your print looks great and it was lovely meeting you at the class. Sorry it's taken me a while to reply, I've had a sick kidlet for the last few days. It's always nice meeting someone else who loves creating with vintage items too. I hope you keep having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete