Monday, June 7, 2010

Our Little Man turns 2!

I am seriously in denial. Our littlest turned 2 this weekend. And I still call him BABY!

We love you to bits little man. We love your little facial expressions that only you (and maybe your daddy) can make. We love how you cuddle and kiss any child that is smaller than you, your energy and how you want to jumpy jump all the time, oh and how your favorite word when we are at home is OUTSIDE! How you are sooooo organised about everything, and how you worry if things don't happen in the right order for the day. And one day you might understand that mummy and daddy are so tired from how busy you keep us. But we still love you all the same.

Happy Birthday Little Man!


These are some pics taken over the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. He's a gorgeous boy, Laura - lovely pictures. And I can't believe I actually recognise a place in Sydney! I know exactly where those photos were taken!
    THey grow up so fast, hey?!

    ReplyDelete