Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pinafores for Orphanage - Can You Help?

Check out this Blog by Gypsy - Dance for Cheese

She writes:

Karen, along with about 20 women who Karen works with in the dress department at Spotlight Bayswater, have started making reversible pinafores to send to Dago Dela Hera, and they have asked customers to join them as well.
Want to be involved? All you need to do is make a girl's reversible pinafore and take it or send it to the store! Simple! They are collecting pinafores in many sizes to suit young girls of different ages, so you can make whatever size you like.

Because I have been working on a reversible pinafore for a while now I am going to send one off, hopefully in time. I think this is a great thing to spend some time doing if you can. Let me know if you have time to make one, I would love to see a picture too.

If you don't know where Spotlight Bayswater is here is the address: 224-234 Canterbury Road, Bayswater, VIC

No comments:

Post a Comment