Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A New Product - of sorts!


The thing I love about my husband is he is not scared of trying anything (well most things). A few weeks ago - over a coffee at breakfast - we were discussing how most large companies have something to display their product in a shop that makes it stand out.

Well lo and behold I went out to do the grocery shopping and returned to this stand pictured above. Rob had been busy at work designing and making this for me to use for hair clips to display in the shops. The first Lily & Me clip stand is now sitting in Monkey Puzzle (toy shop in Summer Hill) proudly displaying an assortment of clips. We still have a little tweaking to do with the design. We have just finalised our swing tags for all products which are a completely different look to what is pictured. I look forward to showing these soon.

I want to say a big thank you to my lovely husband for supporting my wild and crazy ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment