Monday, March 8, 2010

I need SLEEP!!!!!

For the past two and a half weeks my kids have been sick... in our house we have had one with measels that turned out not to be measels, one with head lice, all three with a very snotty virus cold thing, two trips to the Eurologist, one trip to my Gastric Surgeon, one trip to a Peadiatrician for a lazy right leg and several trips to the GP. For all the reasons above I have not been doing much blogging, sewing, house work, sleeping or catching up with freinds. On the brighter side of life I managed to get my groceries done and a haircut today all with my 1yr old in tow so I am feeling very victorious for my gigantic effort all on 4 hours sleep.

Hopefully everyone here in the Llewellyn house is on the mend and life returns to our usual fluid weekly routine over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment