Monday, March 1, 2010

What my Boys LOVE and my girl HATES

I have been browsing through our photographs today remembering all of the good times we have had with the kids over our 6 1/2 yrs of being parents. Something struck me today... not that I didn't know this already...but I am a visual person....about what our 2 boys LOVE to do and our girl HATES.

So here is a list of things I saw in our pictures:


Tattoos





Lots of Bugs










Digging Holes




Soccer, Cricket, Basketball, Skate board ramps
Lego
Jumping off high walls
Getting dirty

I am sure I have missed some, but you get the picture. My boys are your stereotypical BOYs! I am exploring this issue at the moment because our little girl is growing up fast and wants to express her girly-ness. I want to be able to get to know her as she develops and be able to find activities that challenge and interest her as she grows. She is so different to the boys and I want to encourage her in these differences. Next time I will post about what my girl LOVES that my boys aren't so fond of.

No comments:

Post a Comment