Saturday, May 8, 2010

Some Hair Clip Tutorials

3 weeks to go till the close of the Hair Clip Swap !!!!
It's not too late to join look at this post to join the fun.

I wanted to share some Clip tutorials to help you on your way. Click on the image to go to the tutorial.

Emily's from Paper Seed
Simone's from craftevolution

Cheryl from Lenny d VinciI will be emailing those who have already joined with their swap partners details this week for you to get a head start. Don't forget to take a photo so I can display them here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my tutorial. It's a variation of Amy's tutorial at Angry Chicken http://angrychicken.typepad.com/angry_chicken/2007/06/this_house_is_w.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura,

    I don't think I got the email letting me know who I'm making for. Could you let me know as I don't want to chose the wrong colours! Ta, B

    ReplyDelete