Saturday, May 8, 2010

Birthday's and Mothers Day

This week has been full of friends and family birthday's and mother's day tomorrow. I wanted to show you some of what I have made this week for gifts.

This is a pencil case / pouch made from re-cycled coffee bag and lined with cotton fabric. Also pictured is a mini button bouquet. I have seen these a few times mainly on Etsy like this one here , but was really inspired by my new friend Cath's which I saw sitting on her kitchen window this week. Now as far as wedding bouquet's go I am a traditionalist and enjoyed the real thing at our wedding but I do really like these, even just as a centerpiece in your lounge.


2 comments:

  1. I love my coffee bag purse!, and the button bouquet is so sweet. I need to find just the right place for it.
    Thanks Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous pouch! I am amazed at anyone who can install zips into such things with ease and flair! The button flowers are a lovely touch with it.

    ReplyDelete